SO AS I TOLD YOU ALL, I AM WORKING IN A PVT CLINIC, SOME TIME BACK I MET ACROSS A NEW REALLY WEIRD INSTANCE THROUGH ONE OF MY PATIENT.
HE WAS JUST MARVELLOUS IN LOOKS( A GREAT TURN ON AT FIRST SITE). BUT AS USUAL, I WAS A DOCTOR AT THAT POINT SO I QUIETLY CALLED HIM,TREATED HIS TEETH( as beautifuly as i cud) AND FINALLY GAVE HIM A GOOD BYE RECALLING HIM A FEW DAYS LATER FOR THE NEXT APPOINTMENT.
TO MY SURPRISE WEN I LEFT THE CLINIC AFTER CLOSING EVERYTHING, HE WAS STANDING THERE WAITING FOR ME, STYLISHLY OPENING THE DOOR OF HIS LAMBHORGINI......
I WAS STUNNED.
IT WAS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE.
A RICH , HANDSOME , DASHING GUY.......FOLLOWING A SIMPLE , NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING GIRL............. WOW,,,,,,,,,, ALL MY FINGERS WENT COLD... AND I JUST COULD NOT RESIST HIS INDELIBLE OFFER OF SITTING IN IT.
THE NEXT MINUTE HE ASKED ME MY NUMBER.....AND FINALLY DROPPED ME NEAR MY HOUSE. (DIDNT DROP AT HOME OR ELSE ALL NEIGHBOURS WOULD HAVE THEIR EYES ON US).......... SO AS I REACHED HOME, REALISING WAT HAD HAPPENED...... I GOT A CALL ON MY MOBILE......IT WAS HIM...
AND THE NEXT WORD WAS I LOVE YOU.....
I JUST COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EARS.
WHY WOULD HE SAY SO......
DID HE REALLY LOVED ME......
AND HE ASKED WUD U MEET ME TOMORROW.
I SAID YES( OF COURSE HOW I CAN DECLINE HIM)......
NEXT EVENING AGAIN....... I HAD HIM AT THE CLINIC DOORSTEP .....WAITING FOR ME.........
AND WEN I MET HIM. HE SAID SO IS YOUR REPLY YES.
I SAID I HAD TO THINK COZ I M LOOKING FOR A GUY WHOM I CUD MARRY AND I HARDLY KNEW HIM.
HE SAID........... OH NO.
WE R NOT MARRYING EACH OTHER.....
I MEANT TO GET INVOLVED IN LOVE.......
AND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
CRASHED MY HEART.......
I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME......
BUT HE WANTED TO MAKE LOVE WITH ME........
I REFUSED TO MEET HIM THE NEXT TIME, DELETED ALL MY CONTACTS.......
AND REALISED......... DOES MONEY GIVE YOU ALL THE RIGHTS THAT YOU THINK ALL PEOPLE AROUND YOU ARE YOUR SLAVES AND WOULD DO WHATEVER YOU WANTED THEM TO DO.......
IS RUNNING AFTER MONEY ALL THAT WORTH?????????
God gives you very same stuff what you ask in your prayers . You forget to mention " A rich , good looking & having big status and the one who loves me truly" . God would have replied you " Forget it ""
ReplyDeleteIt not that guy fault . It is the fault of those people who start running after such guys or who start entertaining such brats... Such kind of people always have such a thinking : "that people runs after them bcoz of money" and such guys think that they can purchase anything wid money . for them money is more important in lyf . and if you start giving some lift to such guys ..they will consider you as a item which has a price and can be purchased .
Most of the gals will be flat on such guys & ready to go any extent. The guy who wanted to make you love just in second meeting ......Can you be sure that marriage with such guy will be ever ever lasting ????
I suppose you would not have accepted his first offer of drop to your home. My feeling is that this encouraged guy & he must have thought that he can make you love easily . If you get impresssed by outer & destructible stuff then dont show in first meeting...... It gives clear indication to other person that this gal is impressed by my status....
You should have first seen his efforts for you and if he is trying ...to impress you for something 8-9 times then you would have gone ahead.... ( I mean to say check the desperatnes in the person)..
Money can make people fall in love with strangers ...Money will never allow you to see true love around you ....
In life you need to choose truelove or money ??
You can earn money , if you are capable but true love .....( Very few people in this world get this )
Money can be earn by any chap but true love is rare of rarest stuff yaar.....
I in my life prefer to get true love in my life bcoz I know once you get true love ............things like loney , car will surelly come ...if you have guts .....
Being rich is not a bad thing ...but being rich and not respecting other people & their feeling is real bad..
Money does not give you all such powers , it is our society which has given tooooo much importance to such rich people , brats............and that why such people got carried away.......and start thinking them as God as there are too many flatters , followers behind them ...
People looks for a short cut for sucess and for gals whats better way to get marry a rich , status brat.........!!!!!!!!!!! That has encouraged such guys and they think that" they can do whatever they want"".....
I dont say every one is like this but only those guys who has dad money , or have some easy way to earn money or born with a silver spoon......
Become rich but with your own efforts ...Easy money will always bring such mentality also....
" another corner of field always looks gold""
" All that glitters is not gold dear""